I’m considering opening a kick-ass co-working space, but i have no idea how much interest there really is in the Capital Region. Would you mind answering a few easy questions?
- Find a great looking, open space.
- Get about 20 semi-permanent desks in there with some extras for those who only want to pay by the day.
- Decorate it with art from Startup Vitamins
- Have a couple of lounge areas, one being for client meetings of you need it
- Get some lowrider bikes in there to tool around on
- Make it fun, professional, but best yet, collaborative if you choose to go that route